Now that you have beautiful lashes, you will need to follow a few simple aftercare instructions to keep them looking their best and clean:
- Lashes are just like our nails, our lashes grow, so they will need refill appointment every 2-4 weeks-that’s if you wish to keep them
looking full and fresh. At your refill appointment we will remove and replace outgrown lashes and replace lashes that had
naturally shed with your lashes.
- As a typical human being we shed about 2-5 lashes per day. Some shed more than others. Especially during Spring and Autumn, just
like animals we tend to shed more all over our bodies-including our lashes. At this time of year you may find that your lashes will not last as long because of it natural shedding. Don’t be alarm, lashes grow in cycles-the average cycles is usually
6-12 weeks. This means that the amount of lashes you have after the week will vary depending on what stage of your lash cycle you are in. Some weeks lashes will look fuller than others and some weeks your retention will be better.
- Avoid any use of oil-based products on or around the eye area as oil-based products can break down the adhesive. Do Not use any waterproof mascara or eyeliner.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep your extension clean-clean them gently and daily with baby shampoo mix with water or any lash cleanser. This is to ensure that your lashes are healthy. Not cleaning them daily will lead to residue build up clogging the hair follicle and inflammation.
- We recommend brushing your lashes daily, not brushing them will leave your lashes tangled.
- Avoid pulling and rubbing your eyes. Do not use eyelash curlers with your lash extensions.
Eyelash adhesive normally take up 24 hours to completely cure, so the first 24 hours are the most important time to ensure that your lashes will last.
- Do not get your lashes wet for the first 4 to 6 hours-exposing them to any moisture such as steam, heat, water, and even high humidity, will result the adhesive to over -curing becoming brittle and your lash extensions will fall off the next few days.